Pastor Dennis Rahn

September thru May

Church Services are held Sunday at 10:00 am

Sunday School for ages 3 to 18 - Every Sunday 8:45 am

Adult Bible Study - Every Sunday 8:45 am


 June, July & August

Church Services are held Sunday at 8:00 am and 10:30 am

Sunday School for ages 3 to 18 - Every Sunday 9:15 am

Adult Bible Study - Every Sunday 9:15 am


 

Trinity Lutheran Church was organized by a group of German immigrants in approx. 1869. On Sept. 18, 1870, at the dedication of a new Church building three sermons were preached, two were delivered in the German language and one in English. Trinity Lutheran Church became a member of the Missouri Synod in 1871. Also in 1871, 20 acres were purchased to be used as a cemetery. Sunday School Program was established in 1928 and VBS first held in 1947. The use of the German language gradually decreased as the children of the first immigrants became an English speaking population. The current Church Building was put into use in 1957. Many congregational fellowship and service groups have been organized such as the Ladies Society, Men's Club, Youth Group, Ladies Aid and Senior Choir.

The Windows of Trinity Lutheran Church

The Nave of our Church has been memorialized with a series of twenty beautiful stained glass windows, ten on each side. They tell The life story of our beautiful Savior. Below is the first window in the series.

"The Birth of Jesus"
Matthew 1:18-25

To fulfill what the Lord had said through the prophets.